Basketball Motivational Quotes

Best Motivational and Inspirational Quotes - Basketball Motivational Quotes

I never looked at the "consequences" of missing a "big shot", when you "think about the consequences" you always think of a "negative result". - Basketball Quotes by Michael Jordan

"I play to win"...whether "during practice or a real game"...And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive "enthusiasm to win". - Michael Jordan quotations motivational

"Just play"..."Have fun"..."Enjoy the game". - Michael Jordan quotes basketball

Some people "want it to happen"...some "wish it would happen"...others "make it happen". - Michael Jordan

"Talent wins games"...but "teamwork and intelligence" wins "championships". - Motivational Quotes by Michael Jordan

One man can be a "crucial ingredient" on a team...but one man "cannot make a team". - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

When I was young, I never wanted to "leave the court" until I got things "exactly correct". My dream was to "become a pro". - Larry Bird

Good, better, and best...Never let it rest...Until your good is better and your better is best. - Tim Duncan

"Everyting negative, pressure, challenges" is all an "opportunity" for me to rise. - Kobe Bryant

I dont want to be the next "Michael Jordan", I only want to be "Kobe Bryant". - Kobe Bryant

I don't need too much "Glamour and all that stuff don't excite me"... I am just glad I have the game of "basketball" in my life. - Labron James