Motivational Quotes For Students

Best Collection Motivational quotes for students - Students Quotes

The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. - Nolan Bushnell

My son is now an 'entrepreneur'. That's what you're called when you don't have a job. - Ted Turner

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf

The golden rule for every business man is this: "Put yourself in your customer's place. - Orison Swett Marden

I had to make my own living and my own opportunity! But I made it! Don't sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them! -C.J. Walker

The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it. - Debbi Fields

Life is too complicated not to be orderly. - Martha Stewart

The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can't do. - Dennis Waitley

Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming. - Richard Branson

There is no royal, flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it. For if I have accomplished anything in life, it is because I have been willing to work hard. - C.J. Walker

Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.

Greater is he who acts from love than he who acts from fear. - Simeon Ben Eleazar

Folks who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do. - Elbert Hubbard